I’m combining October and November’s wrap up for a couple of different reasons!
- It’s already December 16, and before I know it I’ll be doing December’s wrap-up
- I was in a reading/blogging slump in October, so not much bookishness occurred.
- I was in a major blogging slump in November, so not much blogging happened…
Okay, here we go…
– All Her Secrets by Kate Avery Ellison \\ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
– The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman \\ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
– Hotel Ruby by Suzanne Young \\ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I also read a few of the stories in Slasher Girls and Monster Boys, but not enough to give a rating. I plan to finish it next October, or whenever I’m in the mood for some scary stories. I will say I did enjoy the stories I read so far, though!
– Jane of Lantern Hill by L M Montgomery \\⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
– All I Want for Christmas by Jenny Hale \\ ⭐️⭐️⭐️
– Ready or Not by Meg Cabot \\ ⭐️⭐️⭐️
STANDOUT BOOK OF THE MONTH
All Her Secrets by Kate Avery Ellison.
Jane of Lantern Hill by L M Montgomery
Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen \\ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
All Her Secrets by Kate Avery Ellison \\ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Hotel Ruby by Suzanne Young \\ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Jane of Lantern Hill by L M Montgomery \\ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
CLASSIC OF THE MONTH
The book slump struggle is r e a l ! I ended up not reading a single classic in October or November for the Pretty Books 2016 Classic Challenge! 🙈
I didn’t read a lot, and luckily, I didn’t buy a lot! I did receive All Her Secrets and All I Want for Christmas to review through Netgalley. I also received Jane of Lantern Hill to review from Sullivan Entertainment. I also received the Angel Eyes trilogy by Shannon Dittmore through a contest!
Aside from that, I only bought one book: What Light by Jay Asher.
Movie Monday #2 finally happened!
I participated in the All Her Secrets blog tour! That was my first real blog tour I participated in, and it was so much fun!
I also participated in a Halloween Read-a-Thon. I ended up not doing as well as I planned, but it was still fun!
Also, I’m now an affiliate with the Book Depository! Basically, what that means is if you buy something using my links to the Book Depository I get a tiny percentage. So, I’d really appreciate it if you’d consider using my links while shopping at the Book Depository. 🙂 There are links at the side and bottom of my blog, as well as whenever I include a buy link for a specific book from Book Depository in any of my posts.
That wraps up October and November. Only one more wrap up for 2016 left!
Follow me on: