Hey everyone! Today I wanted to share with you all what I read for this year’s Hedgeathon. The Hedgeathon is an annual summer read-a-thon hosted by the lovely Natalie from The Hedgie Press. I participated last year, and had such a blast, so I was really excited for The Hedgeathon this year. Unfortunately, I didn’t complete the challenge this year, but that’s okay, because the books I did read, I ended up really enjoying!
The goal/challenge of this readathon was to complete at least 5 of the challenges. I only completed 2 – better luck next year, I guess? 🙈
Below is the complete list of challenges, and the ones I crossed off are the ones I completed, and which book I read!
Pick a book that is/has…
- A summer romance: A book involving a summer fling of some sort.
2. A blue cover: Inspired by this photo. Your book doesn’t have to be from that photo it just has to have blue on the cover.
I finally read The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey!
3. A new release: A book that came out in 2017.
I read Once and For All by Sarah Dessen, and it did not disappoint!
4. About a road trip- This was on the list last year and it is one of my favorites.
5. That takes place in a school setting: This can be college or high school.
6. Historical fiction: Or historical nonfiction if you prefer.
7. Takes place somewhere other than Earth: Space, a space ship, mars, anywhere other than here.
8. A random book on your shelf: Close your eyes, spin around three times and pick a book.
Unfortunately, I just didn’t read that much, but that’s okay! I still had fun, and I look forward to next year’s Hedgeathon!
Thanks for reading!
Follow me on: