A while back I was nominated by Jade at Drink Coffee and Read Books to do the Unique Blogger Award tag! Thank you so much for tagging me, Jade!!
- Share the link to the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions they gave you.
- Nominate 8-13 other bloggers and pay it forward.
- Ask them three questions.
1. What books might we be surprised to find on your shelves?
I don’t know if this would necessarily be a surprise or not, because I’m terrible when it comes to unhauling books, but I have a lot of children’s books on my book shelves. I’ve always been a really avid reader, and I still have most of my books from elementary school. So I have popular titles like Nancy Drew and the Ramona books, but I also have lesser known books that none of my friends read, like Robin Kane and The Littles.
2. Can you leave a book series unfinished or do you have to own all the books and read them all?
I definitely can leave a book series unfinished. That’s actually a struggle of mine. I’ll start a series, and then never finish it! One of my reading goals for 2018 is to actually finish/make progress in some of the many series that I have started and then never got around to finishing.
3. How do you think you would be described if you were in a book?
Hmm…What an interesting question! Honestly, I’d probably be described as rather bookish and sensitive and appearing on the outside, altogether average.
For my questions, I think I’m just going to reuse these, because I really love the questions Jade picked out!
Thanks for reading!
Follow me on:
(I receive a tiny commission if you follow my BD links!)